1. The base: The first layer is a mix of crisped rice and white chocolate.
2 the filling:The second layer is coconut cream with coconut flakes.
3. the forming:After a quick stop in the freezer to firm the sheet up, cut out the shape with a warmed knife
4. stare at it: make sure there is a bite taken out.
5. the coating!: This was actually kinda tough since the coconut was so bumpy. cover the pants in chocolate once and brush some onto the underside. Then use a heated knife to level off the top and smooth the sides to prep for a second coat. Finally, repour the dark chocolate shell so it’ll have a smoother look.
6. the sleeve: use some nice silver cardstock that’s cut with an x-acto to create simple sleeves.
7. look at your work again: A pile of half-eaten choco pants.
8. the paper label!: have some labels to wrap the sleeves in. find the front of the bar online and then create a back label to match it. I finish it off with ridged craft scissors on the side and ta-da! You got SBLOUNSKCHED!
OH MY GOD FINALLY
"God Bless GABRIELE DELL’OTTO for this Masterpiece"
This will be glorious!
Original sketch of KILL la KILL's final scene by Sushio (すしお). The character designer of the series.
Pick your kit.
FAKE Potential Homestuck ending #2: soul-bustin’ makes me feel good.
what the fuck
Step 1: Open Miiverse
Step 2: INSANITY
this website is probably the stupidest thing nintendo has done
I think you mean the “best” thing nintendo has done